Presented by: Nathan McMahon, Solutions Architect
2-day experience includes architecture, best practices, advanced automation, and hands-on labs.
- Software-Defined Components: Controllers, Service Engines and the Virtual Service object model and sizing requirements.
- Clouds: Contrast to legacy approaches of deploying applications in multi-cloud environments such as bare metal, VMs, containers, and public clouds.
- Scaling: A step-by-step look under the hood to scale capacity, provide high availability and enable hitless, flexible upgrades.
- Global Server LB: IPAM and DNS service integration for GSLB for hybrid cloud and data center use cases.
- App Security: Secure applications via DDoS mitigation, SSL, Web Application Firewalls. Also how to secure and harden Avi deployments.
- Automation: REST APIs, YAML, Ansible and Terraform. Build out a complete deployment in minutes with the push of a self-service button.
Part 1 (30 mins): A virtual workshop to showcase the dramatic shift in modern load balancing.
Part 2 (1 hour): Experience our hands-on lab environment and explore use cases.
During the workshop, you’ll learn from an expert:
- Why a new way of software-defined application delivery is needed
- What the architecture should be for modern load balancing and application services
- How to create automated and consistent deployments across data centers and public clouds
- How to troubleshoot and garner application insights without TCPdumps