Legacy hardware-based load balancers don’t meet modern enterprise application delivery requirements in a multi-cloud environment.
You need a modern software multi-cloud load balancer which separates the data and control plane to deliver application services beyond traditional load balancing solutions. Services such as real-time application analytics, security and monitoring, predictive autoscaling of application traffic, hybrid and multi-cloud global server load balancing, and end-to-end automation.
Download the Multi-Cloud Load Balancing for Dummies ebook and learn how to:
- Deliver consistent services across multi-cloud environments
- Enable elastic on-demand autoscaling
- Automate routine application delivery tasks
- Gain real-time visibility and analytics
- Empower developers with self-service
- Simplify advanced security management
- Modernize microservices app delivery
To download the multi-cloud for dummies ebook, fill out the form on this page.