86% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy*. VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) enables consistent, secure infrastructure and operations for enterprises delivering applications in hybrid cloud environments. Customers across industries cite the ability to scale, transparently move workloads between on-prem and public cloud, and broadening workload deployment choice as reasons for choosing VCF.
Enterprise-grade load balancing and web application firewall capabilities are critical components of successful VCF deployments. With the acquisition of Avi Networks in June 2019, VMware entered the enterprise application delivery market. In this webinar, join experts from VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (by Avi Networks) and VMware Cloud Foundation to learn how to:
- Provision software load balancers for VCF in just minutes
- Lower your TCO by 30% for application delivery services
- Manage and orchestrate policies for all load balancers centrally
- Achieve high-performance and scale elastically across clouds
- Troubleshoot application networking issues without TCP dumps and log traces
To watch this webinar on-demand, please fill out the form.