To deploy containerized applications based on microservices architecture in production, application services such as load balancing, application security and analytics need to be modernized. Microsoft Azure provides the option of a fully-managed Kubernetes orchestration service - Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) in addition to user-managed Kubernetes running on Azure instances. Avi integrates natively and deeply into both of these deployments in Azure to help autoscale your applications to meet growing demands.
This webinar will cover the following:
- Basics of Avi Integration with Azure including IPAM, DNS, IAM
- Design considerations prior to deploying Avi with Kubernetes/AKS on Azure
- Configure AKS to have container services running with Avi
- Deploy container applications at scale in Kubernetes clusters
- Ensure application availability and visibility with Avi's software load balancer
To watch this webinar, fill out the form on this page.
Pavan Kaushik is an application and data centre networking professional with particular interests in modern application architectures. As a Product Management Engineer, he focuses on application services in container and microservices environments. He works on the design, architecture and validation across multiple ecosystems.
Lei Yang is Head of Product and Solutions Marketing at Avi Networks, keen on leveraging technologies to address customer use cases. She brings years of engineering and product marketing experience from Tintri and Cisco, focusing on networking, storage, DevOps, and containers. She received a MS degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.