VMware NSX-T Data Center delivers a complete L2-L7 networking and security virtualization platform. It enables your virtual cloud network to connect and protect applications across your data center, multi cloud, bare metal, and container infrastructure. With the acquisition of Avi Networks last year, VMware now offer enterprise-grade load balancing and WAF capabilities for VCF and NSX-T environments. The VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (formerly Avi Networks) delivers software load balancing, WAF, and Kubernetes application networking services. Digital, app-centric companies are replacing traditional appliance-based load balancers that cause over-provisioning, don’t support automation, and don’t work for cloud use cases.
In this webinar you will learn how to deliver complete automation and self-service for:
- Managing load balancers centrally across any environment
- Creating new virtual services in just minutes
- Scaling load balancing capacity dynamically based on traffic patterns
- Scaling application capacity automatically
- Troubleshooting application issues without TCP dumps/log exports
To watch the replay, please fill out the form to the right.