The ability to deliver applications consistently across hybrid and multi-cloud environments is becoming increasingly important for digital business. Network and infrastructure teams are turning to highly automated deployments to support aggressive application roll out schedules and CI/CD pipelines. In this webinar, we explore the foundation of decision automation and orchestration for load balancers and application services by asking:
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the difference between “decision automation” and “task scripting” for application delivery
- How do you automate across heterogeneous networks with different constructs and capabilities
- What is the architecture needed for application delivery to support day-0 operation
- What is required for day-n+ to automate the full lifecycle of application services
- How Avi delivers complete lifecycle automation with the ultimate lifecycle automation solutions
To watch Part 1 of the Automation Webinar Series, please fill out the form on this page.
To watch Part 2 of the Automation Webinar Series, please fill out the form on this page.