Are you on trend with the future of load balancing? Applications no longer simply support the business, they are the business. Organizations are challenged by a growing number of applications across multiple environments. The need for consistent and secure applications in all environments demand modern load balancing and application services.
Join us for a lively conversation on where the industry is today and how adjacent technologies may impact growth. We will share insights from survey results to provocative discussions with industry experts regarding load balancing today as well as how it may be impacted by automation, containers, service mesh, security, and other trends.
We will reveal some industry dynamics that surprised us and discuss growing trends our experts see in the market. Sample stats and topics include:
- Over 94% of enterprises have or will deploy apps via a multi-cloud environment by the end of 2023
- While over 79% of enterprises have or plan to have container-based applications in production in the next six months
- New automation trends based on easier, pre-packaged scripts are emerging
- Why API security and WAF are increasingly moving to the forefront of web application protection
- And finally, what has changed since our 2020 predictions regarding the future and adoption of DNS technologies such as HTTP3