VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC on AWS) offers organizations a faster, simpler, and cost-effective path to hybrid cloud environments and to modernize applications.
With a seamless hybrid cloud that extends their on-premises vSphere environment to the AWS Cloud, VMware customers have achieved 57% lower migration costs, 46% faster migration, and improved cloud ROI. Application networking services including load balancers are important for successful VMC on AWS deployments. Organizations are looking for consistent, enterprise-grade capabilities for application delivery in their on-premises and VMC on AWS environments.
In this virtual summit, VMware cloud and load balancing experts share how to optimize application delivery for VMware Cloud on AWS deployments. The summit will explore practical tips to automate load balancing, deliver self-service, and simplify operations.
In this session, learn about:
- Load balancing considerations for VMC on AWS
- Avi’s Modern, cloud-native application delivery architecture
- Customer best practices for deploying load balancing in VMC on AWS
- How to rapidly provision applications with consistent services
See a demo of Avi for VMC on AWS and learn:
- Ways to fully automate installation and configuration of load balancers
- On-demand autoscaling of load balancers based on real time traffic conditions
- Powerful analytics to visualize and troubleshoot application performance
- How to simplify operations with central orchestration of all load balancers